PRIVACY STATEMENT - bbwmovies.com
Your continued use of our website indicates that you have read and understood the terms laid out in this document and that you agree with and accept them. If you do not agree with or accept the terms, you should no longer use the website.
Our website is not meant for individuals who are under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from such individuals.
We take the security of your information seriously, and we take all appropriate steps to ensure it is not damaged, lost or misused.
This policy applies to data that we collect when you visit and browse the website on your desktop or mobile device, from any correspondence between you and the website, and through any application we have created to allow access to the website.
Should you have any questions about this policy, please forward them to us via our contact form.
Information we collect about you
Visitors to our website may interact with the website either as a member or as a browser. The following describes the types of information we collect in each case:
A. Members - Registration as a site member requires you to provide a username, password and email address, and during your subsequent interactions with the website, information such as preferences and interests is collected, as well as information voluntarily supplied when using the 'feedback' or 'contact' form, and all technical and usage data that is also collected from non-members (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - If you visit or browse our site, we collect information about the computer or device you are using, your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your site activities, such as which pages you visit and how long you stay.
How we collect information
Your information is collected by means of the following:
Active Collection - We collect personal information from you that you disclose to us directly when you complete the registration form on the website, post materials to the website or communicate with us by any method.
How we use your information
We use your personal data for many purposes, including the following:
- To provide the website and enable its interactive elements
- To deliver advertising and content that is relevant to your interests
- To perform research and analysis for the purpose of website improvement
- To allow for technical diagnostics to keep the website functioning as it should
- To respond to feedback, inquiries and reports and to provide any other necessary support
- To ensure compliance with our terms, to comply with applicable law, and to cooperate with law enforcement and government agencies
How we share your information
We may share your personal data with the parties and for the purposes set out below:
- Individuals and companies that provide services to ensure the operation of the website, and strictly for the provision of their services
- A buyer or legal successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or the sale or transfer of any or all assets in which personal information is among the assets transferred
- Law enforcement, government agencies and other such authorities, in order to comply with applicable law and to protect the company's rights and the rights of website users and other parties
Your rights regarding your information
You my contact us to exercise your rights with regard to the personal information that we gather about you. Those rights include accessing the information, correcting or updating it, requesting a copy, transfer or deletion of it, objecting to its processing, or withdrawing your consent for its use.
Transfer of Information
We may transfer, store, or process your personal information to and in countries other than your own, and those countries may have less comprehensive privacy laws and may be outside of the European Economic Area. Your use of our website indicates your consent to this transfer, storage, and processing.