Privacy Statement - hairywomen.tv
You agreement with and acceptance of the terms described in this policy is indicated by your access and use of the website. Do not continue to access or use the website if you do not agree with or accept these terms.
We do not intend this website for minors or knowingly collect any information or data from individuals under the age of majority.
We take privacy concerns seriously and take every possible precaution to ensure the security of any personal data that we collect.
This policy applies to all versions of the website (desktop and mobile), to any applications authored by us and used to access the website content, and also to all correspondence between you and the website.
There may be links on our website that lead to third-party websites or services. If you click on these links, your data may be collected and shared by those third parties. We have no control over and are not responsible for the policies of other sites, and we encourage you to read the privacy policies of all sites that you visit.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us by way of our contact form.
Information we collect about you
Visitors to our website may interact with the website either as a member or as a browser. The following describes the types of information we collect in each case:
A. Members - Members are users who register with the website in order to interact with our services, for example, reading or submitting comments. You will be asked to provide your e-mail address and password in the process of registering a username. When you use the website, we collect data about your preferences and interests. We will also collect technical and usage information as described below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - We collect data from unregistered users (and members) of the website that includes your IP address, time zone and location, operating system and browser type and version, and other such technical information. We also collect information about your activities while browsing the website, such as which pages you view and how long you spend on the website.
How we collect information
We gather data about you in the following ways:
Passive Collection - When you visit our website, passive data collection takes place by way of cookies and other automatic collection technology. This data includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, your browser type, the operating system of your device, and your timezone and location.
Active Collection - You may voluntarily provide us with information when you register as a member of the website, post any materials to the website, such as comments, or communicate with us in any way, such as via email or feedback form.
How we use your information
The personal information collected and processed by us is used for a variety of reasons, including the following:
- To provide our website and allow for your interaction with its features
- For the provision of tailored website content and relevant advertising
- To carry out research and analyze data for the purposes of website maintenance and improvement
- To allow for technical diagnostics to keep the website functioning as it should
- To allow for communication with you for the provision of user support and to process feedback, requests and reports
- For the compliance with applicable law and for cooperation with law enforcement and government agencies
How we share your information
It is not our policy to share the personal data of users, except to the following parties in the following circumstances:
- Individuals and companies that provide necessary services, such as security, hosting or website functionality, and strictly for the purpose of providing those services
- Any buyer or legal successor who receives ownership of our business, or a substantial portion thereof, for reasons such as bankruptcy, merger, sale, liquidation, or any similar proceeding
- Government agencies, law enforcement and any such authorities for compliance with applicable law and for the protection of the rights, property or safety of our company, our users and others
Rights of users
Under data protection laws, you have the right to access, update, or correct your personal information. You also have the right to object to or request restriction of processing, to request transfer or deletion, or to withdraw consent. You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us.
Transfer of information to other countries
Your use of our website indicates your consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of information we gather from and about you to any country in which we or our services providers are located, which may have less strict privacy laws and may be outside of the European Economic Area.